- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Collaboratory for Adaptation to Climate Change
- Possible effects of global change on the Karner blue butterfly and its host plant, wild Lupine.
- Assessing temperature-related changes in introgression of hybridizing species across time and space
- MosquitoDB: Mosquitoes of the Great Lakes region and their potential responses to climate change
- Translocation experiments with butterflies reveal limits to enhancement of poleward populations under climate change
- The response of two butterfly species to climatic variation at the edge of their range and the implications for poleward range shifts.
- Captive Rearing and Endangered Butterfly Recovery: Captive Environments and Implications for Propagation Programs